8 years ago
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Trunk or Treating!
It was the big Washington Fields 9th Ward trunk or treating event last night. I spent the day making soup, decorating our truck bed and getting Brianna dressed. The night started off with a Chili Cook off followed by a mini Halloween carnival for the kids and finally the main event the trunk or treating parade. This was my first trunk or treating event and I have kind of been skeptical of these events but we had a great time and Brianna will get to dress up at least twice in her Halloween Costume. This year she is a cute little witch. She loves her dress and always wants to wear it if she notices it hanging in the closet. My favorite part of the night was seeing all the cute Halloween costumes the kids were wearing. My favorite was a 6month year old baby girl dressed up as a cowgirl with mini chaps, spurs and pink cowboy hat. I wish I would have gotten a picture because I could not stop giggling every time I saw her! We look forward to this Friday for another fun night of Halloween fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment