Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our little witch all dressed and ready for trunk or treating!



Brianna waiting on the curb for her daddy to get home to go!



After waiting a whole minute she got tired of it and headed back into the house!



Our ward had a carnival for the kids before they went truck or treating. I was trying to show Anna how to do the bean bag toss and she wanted nothing to do with it.




Captain Mark Sparrow and Anna passing out treats! By the way you are looking at an award winning vehicle for one of the best decorated trunk or treaters!



At the end of the evening Brianna assessed her candy and one by one took each treat out and put it onto the kitchen floor!!



Finally resting her little feet after a hard night of trunk or treating!

3 comments:

Turok said...

so so SO CUTE! I love the little witch costume!! Awesome job on the decorating of the trunk! We Smoot's know how its done!! (haha)

South Shore Salutations said...

What a darling little witch! It is so fun when your kids finally get old enough to really know what is going on and have fun with the holidays. I especially enjoyed the picture of Captain Mark Sparrow and Anna in front of the trunk! But, I want to know where his dregs are? HA HA!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Love the costume! She is a darling little witch, and I would have to agree that your truck was decorated worthy of a prize. Way to go!