Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I had to work on Halloween Morning so we had the kids dress up and we played some halloween games with them and ate candy! This is Brianna and some of her boyfriends!



Climbing the old rock wall in a dress even!


Brianna hitting the streets of Washington trick or treating! She refused to take any candy from people who were dressed up in costume!



Preston playing the bean bag game trying to win a treat!




The Witch and the Wizard resting after a hard night of trick or treating!


2 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

How fun. I love the idea of having the kids win their candy. I might have to do that next year.

And Brianna already has boyfriends at the ripe ol' age of 2. You go girl!

South Shore Salutations said...

Anna looks so cute in her costume. I think it is hilarious that she wouldn't take candy from anyone in a costume. Looks like everyone had a good time and I think the witch and wizard together are darling.