Friday, October 17, 2008

I got Tagged!

I was told to go to my picture file of my computer and pick the 4th folder and then the 4th picture and tell about it!



This is a picture of Mark on the Tom Sawyer Steam Boat in Saint Louis, Missouri. We stayed the night in Saint Louis on our way to Nauvoo, Illinois in the spring of 2004. Mark and I took this dinner cruise on the Tom Sawyer steam boat and went up in the Famous Saint Louis Gateway Arch. I am a litte claustrophobic and I about hyperventilated on the ride up to the top of the arch because you are placed in these 1950's pod trams with no windows that take you to the top of the arch. The view was spectacular but I was so happy to get out of that arch and into the fresh air!

No comments: