Anna and I once again ventured up North this weekend. Mckell organized a fun outing to celebrate my Mom's birthday at Gardner Village in South Salt Lake. Corinne was in the state of Utah for the weekend also so we were lucky to visit with her for a while also. If you have never been to Gardner Village it is such a fun experience especially during the fall. It definelty puts you in the Halloween spirit! We had a delightful lunch at Archilbald's Restaurant and had fun seeing all the stuffed witches and touring the quaint little shops. I have to admit my favorite part was nibling on homemade fudge samples and eating a carmel apple from the village candy shop. Later that weekend we went to my brother's corn maze and haunted river trail in Paradise, Utah just north of Logan. We had a great time and what a fun experience for the family! Anyone who is in the area should try and go! Here is the website that lists the prices and directions. http://www.the-bottoms.com/
Mckell and I joined the corn maze staff on Saturday Night and had a fun time stalking and haunting visitors to the corn maze. Despite tripping and aquiring a bruise on my leg the size of a watermelon I had a great time!! Sunday I met Mark in Idaho and visited with all the Udy Family!
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment