Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our latest purchase!

Our life is so exciting that the most adventurous purchase we have made lately is Brianna's new potty training toilet seat!

Brianna likes her new toilet seat but not for its intended use as you'll see from the following pictures!!

Brianna using it as a hat!!

Brianna using it as a picture frame! Don't worry this seat is clean!!

3 comments:

Mark and Cheree said...

I am so glad I am done with the potty trainning days! Best of luck to you. I can't believe Breanna is already that old. We miss you guys, and hope to see you next time you are in Brigham.

South Shore Salutations said...

It is VERY nice when you can get rid of the diapers! I'm sure she will be a fast learner

Hermana Macy Udy said...

I do not enjoy potty training at all. Good luck to you! At least Brianna enjoys playing with the seat. It looks like they will have a great relationship together!

I hope you survive this first summer. And good luck to you on running at 11:00 p.m. I hope you don't fall asleep!