Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Showing off Mark's photography talent

I hope you don't mind me showing off some of Mark's scenic pictures he has taken over the past 5 years that we have been married. This is one of my favorites from Nauvoo. This is a statue of Joseph and Hyrum on horse back and it sits in front of the Nauvoo Temple. Mark took this picture at sunset so the statues appear almost life like. The statue is entitled "Calm as a Summer's Morning"

2 comments:

South Shore Salutations said...

I think this picture is so beautiful. Mark is very talented, you will have to get some of them framed. Roger likes to take pictures and he has been really inspired by Mark's photographs.

Hermana Macy Udy said...

I have always loved Mark's photos and I am so glad that you are sharing them with everyone. I am always checking your blog to check out his skills! He really does have a talent. :)