Thursday, May 8, 2008

Great Weekend!


We had a really nice weekend. Brianna and I flew to Salt Lake City (thanks to my sister Kathy for the buddy pass). I attended Women's Conference at BYU with my Mom, three sisters and niece Emily. It was a wonderful conference we heard several awesome speakers including President Monson, Sheri Dew, Julie Beck and Mary Ellen Edmonds. I feel a renewed sense of responsibility to be a better Mom and woman in the gospel. The spirit is so strong when 20,000 LDS women gather in one building. Mark drove down Friday and met us in Provo and we ate dinner at Magelbys Restaurant. Mark did not seem to mind being the only man at the table. I want to thank my niece Mckell for taking off work and watching Brianna for the 2 days while we were at women's conference, you are a life saver!! Mark, Brianna and I drove to Elba, Idaho on Saturday Night and stayed at his sister Kathy's house. We were there for a baby blessing not just one but THREE baby blessings! Mark's sister and 2 Udy Sister-in-laws all had baby boys over the past 3 months and they decided to bless them all the same day in Idaho. Ren, Tyler and Chase were all blessed by their Fathers and it was a really neat sacrament meeting. Thank you Kathy for letting us stay in your beautiful home.

No comments: