Monday, May 12, 2008

More Cotton Days Fun!


Mark and Brianna just sitting back and watching the quirky and some times unusual Cotton Days Parade!

I thought this was so funny! This guy has some how rigged up his tractor to drive like a horse and buggy he was actually controlling it with horse reins!

Every parade has Darth Vader and his friends marching in it right? Just another quirky small town thing!

A small petting zoo was set up in the city park and Brianna really liked the baby lambs.

But not so much the horses!

2 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

It looks like Cotton Days was a big hit!

I love how you change your top photo often. I really enjoy viewing all of Mark's beautiful pictures. Who knew he was such an awesome photographer!

South Shore Salutations said...

The parade looks fun and at least everyone was wearing clothes! Sometimes here the wearing of clothes is viewed as optional. I loved the Star Wars guys. Lucas films is right here in SF in the Presidio and last week one of the guys from the singles ward who did animation on Iron Man gave a presentation to the youth. It was fun.