The hot temperatures have officially arrived! Yesterday it was in the 90's here and I have the sun burn to prove it. We had a swim party with the neighbor kids. Me and 4 of my neighbor ladies just enjoyed talking and leisurely sipping pink lemonade while the kids swam. One of the cool things about Saint George is people move in from all over the United States, one of my neighbors is from Boston and the other from Chicago so it is fun to meet people from different backgrounds. 2 weeks ago we ventured up North to Brigham City for Easter and Sunny's baby blessing. We had a busy, fun weekend. Baby Sunny is adorable and looked beautiful on her blessing day. It was nice to visit with my Mom and help clean out her storage room. We also made a trip to Hogle Zoo. The weather was beautiful and we had a fun time with all the cousins. I got to see my sister Sally and all her girls who came from all over for Sunny's baby blessing. Thank you for taking Brianna to the Perry City Easter Egg Hunt. I am heading to Women's Conference next week in Provo so I am very excited about that!! All in all we've had a great month! I am hope to get to Zion's Canyon in the next couple of weeks to do another hike before the summer heat and crowds arrive! I just have to say what a great family I have and how thankful I am to be apart of such a great family!!
Brianna and her friends Abbie and Kambree keeping cool in the pool!!

Our neighbor boy Keaton joining the girls

Our other neighbor boy Creed decides to join in and take on the water slide!

Brianna in her Easter dress but once again refusing to look at the camera!

Anna giving the evil eye!

Anna hanging out watching her 100th episode of Scooby Doo!
5 comments:
I love the evil eye. It reminds me of Matt. Despite her not wanting her picture taken, she looks beautiful in her dress. We had two days of 80 plus weather here this week and I was shouting for joy when the fog rolled in yesterday and it went back to the low 70's.
So glad the weather is finally turning nice. That's awesome to hang out with other ladies and sip lemonade. A perfect day; Love it!
And your new tunes rock. That song reminds me of The Karate Kid!
Fun swim party- it's been nice here but not quite swimming weather. We have started on our sunburns for the year... ouch!
All these pictures looks like so much fun and reminds me of when I was a kid. Slip and slides and sprinklers on hot summer days. Awesome! The easter dress is beautiful but not as cute as the girl in it! Miss you.
By the way I love that you have ACE of BASE on your blog!!!! I remember this CD and I begged my Mom to get it for me-that was 6th grade for me. I remember that day so well! Go Ace of Base.
Post a Comment