Sorry for jumping ahead to spring but I have had Spring Fever this week!! Some of the early signs of spring are starting to hit Saint George. When I was in college at Utah State when spring finally arrived people would kind of go a little nutty!! So every time spring rolls around a part of me is back at college waiting to bust out and go wild. I am also in the mood to go to Disney Land. If I had the money right now I would head to Disney Land for the week and soak up the California sun and enjoy the happiest place on earth. But I guess I will be a reponsible adult and save money. No fun! Well any ways here are some current pictures of our little Anna!
Brianna modeling a cute outfit that Aunt Sally got for her!!

Brianna eating her favorite cereal Captain Crunch from a cup!

A picture of Brianna sitting at her new desk. We got this used desk on craigs list and Brianna loves it. She eats, reads and colors at it!

No more than 2 pictures has gently been requested by our desk model!

A picture of Anna and her favorite playmate Preston!
5 comments:
I too am ready for Spring! I can't wait for the snow to melt and to see the tulips sprout.
Anna looks so cute at her desk! Don't you just love Craig's list? You can find anything there and I have found some great deals. Don't worry spring is coming, our trees are all in flower here!
cute desk. Thats what i need for addie. Isnt Craiglist just awesome!! You can find some good stuff on there!
I love the desk. It'd be nice to have a designated spot for Macey to color and keep all her markers and coloring books.
Very cute! Just make sure Mckell doesn't give her the idea to set up "summer school" and take all the neighborhood kids money. Haha that is what Mckell did with her desk and the box our couch came in. She made it Mckell's summer school out on our porch. I at least got a scholarship for being the sister. Miss yah!!
Post a Comment