
Anna sitting on Grandma Johnson's Buffet that Mark and I just refinished. She insisted on wearing her pink "Hello Kitty" Boots to church! I have to pick my fights with this one!!

I love when she will actually smile for the camera!

Two weeks ago Mom came out and spent a few days with us. We always look forward to having her come and cherish the time we have with her.
We took Mom to eat at the Anasazi House one of the unique restaurants in Saint George. They bring the meat of your choice out on a 1000 degree heated stone or rock and you cook it and eat from the stone so your food stays hot the entire meal. I thought it was a cool concept!

Just struttin the streets of historic main!

Mom and Brianna eating at one of my favorite cafes in Saint George it is called 25 & Main and they make homemade cupcakes that you would drive 5 hours just to eat one nibble!!

Anna Fell Asleep sitting up, I'll take a nap any way I can get it these days!




3 comments:
haha love the Hello Kitty Boots to church...she is jsut trying to set a fashion trend. Addison may be only 17 1/2 months be she is starting to get a mind of her own by what she wants to wear...like BEADS...we cannot leave home with out her beads!! Hahaha Little Anna is so cute...love it
Anna's Hello Kitty boots would fit right in at church here. The Asians love Hello Kitty and you find it on every kind of apparel you can think of. Here no one would even think the boots were out of the ordinary. Ah....San Francisco
Brianna's one of those kids.... haha! I love it! It's amazing (& annoying) the specific things they get so stubborn about, there's no point in fighting.
Post a Comment