
Mark and I escaped to Las Vegas this weekend for his 37th Birthday. We had such a fun weekend and experienced things that only Vegas can offer! We got caught in a Greek Wedding Party, saw a midget dressed up as a leprechaun, went to the Blue Man Group and saw many inebriated people under dressed! One of the fun surprises of the weekend is I found out my friend Pam just happened to be there that weekend also! It was great to see her for a brief visit. Thanks to Luke and Jill for taking Brianna for the night while we ran away for a little fun!
Mark resting up before we hit the town!

Mark at the Cesar's Palace fish aquarium. The guy next to him kind of looks like Uncle Dick.

Pam and I catching up at the Venetian Hotel

I got this close up of one of the Blue Men after the show. It was a very strange, bizarre and entertaining show. He is kind of creepy close up!

Here is the back of Mark's head as he views the water show at the Belagio. This is one of my favorite things!

Donny and Marie Osmond are starring at the Pink Flamingo and their pictures are everywhere I could not believe all the Osmond paraphanalia that was being sold. Viva Donny and Marie!




5 comments:
Hey Becky! Hope all is well. Haven't done the whole blog thing in awhile. I am waiting for a bigger monitor...I went on strike until I got one and now one is on the way. I love all the latests blogs and Vegas looks so fun!! The Belagio holds dear memories for me too. That is the place I was when I knew I was going to marry Allan. crazy huh? Well, have a great day!
Yeah for Vegas! I need a trip without my child desperately!! Happy Birthday to Mark! Looks like you guys had fun!
Viva Las Vegas! Looks like you good had a great time and that Blue Man Group won out over KA, but seriously next time you will have to try a Cirque show.
How fun for you and Mark! Sounds like a great idea, a get away with out kids!!! Loved the post about Brianna and her shirt/skirt! Sounds like a normal girl!!!
So who chose to see the Blue Man Group? They are my brother's favorite, but he is as weird as they are!
I too love the light and water show at the Belagio. That is my favorite attraction.
Happy Birthday Mark!
Post a Comment