Brianna is in the habit of changing her clothes about 5 times a day. This is one of her favorite ensembles and I always chuckle when she strolls out in it. She thinks this pink shirt is a dress and clearly as you can see it is not!! She gets very angry when I suggest that it is indeed a shirt not a dress. At least she had the fashion sense to match her underwear with the mini-dress right? Hopefully she will grow out of this fashion trend before high school. In the backpack she had filled it with another pair of sunglasses, a pink scarf and a fake lipstick. Everything a girl needs!

There are days when I wish I did not have to see the color pink!!
3 comments:
So cute! That is awesome to see her in her undies. Potty training must be going well!
That's so funny, my kid will never be one of those kids...........hahaha! Macey is quickly proving me wrong from most of those thoughts! I'm glad to see she's in panties, I'm got to up the anni on Macey's potty training. I would love to NOT have 2 kids in diapers.
I love these pictures, they are hilarious! Kids have such minds of their own. I love her pose for the camera. Perhaps America's Top Model is next on her agenda?
Post a Comment