8 years ago
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sad News!
I have some sad news to report. Sometime between 10:00 p.m. Sunday night and 8:30 a.m. Monday Morning our beloved beta fish Dorothy went to fish Heaven. Monday as I went to sprinkle her some fish food I found Dorothy belly up in her fish bowl. The cause of death is unknown but something tells me the murder suspect maybe a 2 year old female and the weapon of choice dawn liquid soap. Personally Dorothy was kind of pain to me because I hated to clean her fish bowl but when I saw her belly up I was surprised how sad I felt about losing a dumb little fish. I don't think I will get another one until Brianna is old enough to know that you don't put any foreign items, foods, soaps or instruments into a fish bowl. Dorothy is probably happy to be out of her misery because it seemed like every other day she was dealing with some kind of adversity in the Udy house hold. In lieu of flowers I am taking cash donations nothing under $100 dollar bills is being accepted at this time!(ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That's the funniest post I've read in awhile. You could write obituaries for the trib! I'm sorry to hear about Dorothy, I know she was a big part of your little family. You'll always have the memories.
Thank you for the great laugh! It just made me miss you guys all the more! Two year olds are so much fun!
There once was a beta named Dorothy
Who swam round her bowl in St. Georgie
Now she's met her demise
Dawn dish soap in her eyes
Anna's only pet now's a stuffed horsie!
Farewell to Dorothy!
Post a Comment