
Preston going in for a Kiss much to Brianna's dismay

Preston and Brianna in their sweatshirts huddling to keep warm!

Mark, Luke and Preston getting ready to do smores!

Luke and Jill hanging out around the campfire.

The 3 of us near our campfire spot. I want you to notice the USU sweatshirt I am wearing, yes I am still a true Aggie despite moving to Dixie!

The 3 of us standing at a beautiful look out point near Brian Head. The Stucki Family built a wooden bench near this spot that you can sit on and contemplate the beauties of nature.

A picture of Preston and Brianna at a Cedar Breaks Look out point.




2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Camping does take a lot of work, but the kids always love it. There is nothing better than the food on a camping trip. Glad you escaped the heat. By the way loved the John Denver music and I thought Sarah Palin did great, though you won't hear about it here. Roger is going door to door for Prop 8 this morning, I hope he comes without getting yelled at!
Love the pictures and the lookout point is amazing!
I too am excited about Sarah Palin and the breath of fresh air that she is!
Post a Comment