Saturday, August 16, 2008

Swimming to survive the heat!

Well I think Brianna and I have spent more time in the water this summer than I have my whole life. Since getting my job at the Washington Recreation Center we have used the pool there quite often and not to mention the sprinklers at home. Grandma Smoot donated this slide to us when we moved to Saint George and it has been well used!!

Brianna getting ready for take off!


The only way you can go on a slide in the summer here is if water is running down it otherwise you would get 3rd degree burns!



Brianna doing some sunbathing!



Brianna pointing out a bug crawling up our drive way. She is obsessed with bugs right now!



Brianna insisted on wearing her sunglasses upside down!



The upside glasses look just may become a trend!

4 comments:

Turok said...

she is SO stinking cute...i can hardly stand it!! I love all the cute outfits and hairdos! hAHA...she is such a little diva. SO CUTE!!! One of these days we will make it out there to see y;all!

South Shore Salutations said...

Hi Becky! This is McKell, I am stealing my dad's sign-on. Brianna looks ADORABLE!!! She is so cute and I love that her little personality is really starting to show. Thanks for all the great pictures they are so fun to see.

Clint said...

Love the pictures! It sounds like the ward campout was a huge success and Pine Valley sounds like a little bit of heaven.

Also, that fish of yours is one tough cookie. She is defintely a great example of tenacity. I hope she stays around for awhile. :)

You guys look like you are doing very well and enjoying St. George.

(This is Amy)

Simply Smoot said...

What a doll!!! I wish we could go to powell again it was so fun to see her and Thatcher and Rylee play together