Here is a picture of my brother's houseboat "The San Juan Sunrise"
My nephew Payton washing the endless red sand off his feet!
Brianna had to adjust to wearing a life jacket on a daily basis!!
Mark cruising on the waverunner! This is one of my favorite things to do at Lake Powell!
Mark getting ready to jump in the Lake! The slide that is behind him provided hours of fun with the kids and adults!
My nephews fishing off the top deck of the house boat!
Thatcher and Brianna resting up on the couch! Brianna really likes Thatcher which is a miracle because she is leary of men which I hope she keeps that attitude until she turns about 25
Brianna and Rylee chilling in the hammock on the top deck of the house boat. This actually rocked her asleep for a nap that day!




4 comments:
AHHHH Lake Powell. What memories from camping on the beach to the day we had a houseboat. What great times. We must all relive them with you again some summer.
What fun pictures! I have never been to Lake Powell but the views look amazing. I am sure that slide provided loads of fun for everyone.
Where did your brother get the name San Juan Sunrise from?
soooo jealous...i miss lake powell! so want to go!! LOVE IT!
I love your pictures I need copies of that trip it was the best time I have had there in a long time.
Post a Comment