So as I was restfully sleeping Monday morning I was suddenly awakened by what sounded like a fire eating dragon. I sprung from my bed or rather gingerly rolled out and went out my front door and could not see anything. All of a sudden the noise came again but this time louder and more intense. I looked directly up and coming over the roof of my home was a giant hot air balloon. It was literally 20 feet above the roof of my home! The pilot of the balloon proceeded to land on my street and 15 minutes later a truck pulled up with a trailer they deflated the balloon and rode away like this was just normal for our neighborhood. I have to tell you it was quite a site but I am not sure our street was meant as a hot air balloon landing zone. I think he must have been having problems and had to land quickly!

I wish I could have gone for a ride!
1 comment:
Don't you love it when stuff like that happens? Just some crazy quirky thing that you would never imagine, how fun!
Post a Comment