For Brianna's birthday we took her to a place called Jumpin Jacks. It is basically a big indoor playground with huge blown up bouncy toys and slides. This is a fun place for kids to play during the hot summer days in Dixie. I was pretty much worn out after because the adults get to play on the toys also and I am telling you I am not as young as I use to be. Brianna had a ball but when it was time to go we had to carry her out kicking and sreaming! She was yelling stop it Mommy stop it!!

This was one of Brianna's favorite toys! Her hair was a little disleveled at this point!

WWWWEEEEEE!!!

Mark was telling me that Brianna used a couple of straps and worked herself to the top of this slide. She seems to be very physically active and loves to run, jump and climb!

Getting ready for take off!
2 comments:
That story is hilarious. With such great parents how can Brianna be anything athletic and smart! I remember one time at the Newgate Mall we were all shopping and we were almost ready to go and Sally had to get one more thing so mom and I decided to take Ashley, who was around 3 at the time out to the car. She wasn't pleased and was screaming at the top of her lungs "you're not my mom"as we carried her out.
What a fun place! They have a place like that in Utah COunty and it's called Kangaroo Zoo. I will have to take my kids there since you guys loved it so much. Happy Birthday Brianna!
It sounds like you guys are keeping busy. We need to plan a visit and come say hello. :)
Post a Comment