8 years ago
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Ok I know it has been awhile.....
Life for the Udy family has been busy and eventful I just have not blogged about it and I will tell you why. When you are almost 35 weeks pregnant with twins you can only sit in a computer chair for about 10 minutes before your feet and ankles start to swell and your back starts to spasm or you need to use the bathroom every 5 minutes anyway you get the idea. So I hope you truly appreciate this blog update that I am doing despite the pain, this is for my family and friends! I am coming to an end of almost a year long journey of tests, the invitro process and finally the closing weeks of pregnancy. My baby boys seem to be growing so well and will likely be at least 5-6 pounds by the time they come into this world. My life as a pregnant person with twins has been humbling to say the least. I actually had my 3 year old paint my toe nails last week because I have not been able to reach my feet for weeks. Needless to say more polish ended up on my area rug than my toes definitely not a good idea. I however feel very blessed and fortunate that my babies are growing well and that I have not been placed on bed rest. I have a scheduled c-section for April 7th so only 10 more days!!! I am so excited for my babies to finally get here! We have not come to a consensus on names so we may have to see them first before we finalize on 2 names. Well I better stop before my cankles get bigger I will post pictures of the babies when they get here!! If you are still reading this below I have posted several pictures of the past months events!! Take Care family and friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so excited to see them!!! AHH I cant wait! So excited for yall!
Glad to see all of your pictures! We are looking forward to the two new nephews. So cheers to the end of a long process and to skinny ankles.
Post a Comment