Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Winter Time Fun!!

This past weekend we ventured up to Idaho for the Thanksgiving Weekend. It is always fun to escape to the country for the weekend and breath in that fresh "cold" Idaho air. While we were there I saw New Moon for a second time, went to the annual Elba Craft Fair and cut fresh Christmas Trees from Grandpa Udy's land. We had a great time! The following are pictures of the tree cutting activity!! Oh I also turned another year old!!

Brianna and her cousin Preston having fun in the snow!!















We got Brianna this new winter coat before leaving for Idaho and it was a good thing she had it!!














Brianna and her cousins sitting around the fire!














Some of the Udy family enjoying a picnic lunch on the mountain!














Brianna and Preston Huddling in a blanket trying to stay warm!















Mark's Mother requested a smaller Christmas Tree this year so her faithful son's went out and cut down one of the biggest trees on the mountain. This is a picture of The Clark Griswald Tree being loaded into the truck! I'm sure their Mother appreciated it!













The Tree was so big I thought it was going to tip over the truck and hit power lines!











We had a great Thanksgiving Weekend in the country!!

1 comment:

South Shore Salutations said...

Looks like you Thanksgiving was a good time. I remember years of cutting down our Christmas tree over the Thanksgiving weekend.