Mark on the cell phone as we trick or treat, I just love cell phones!
Brianna with her neighborhood friends trick or treating!
One of our neighbors dressed up like the headless horseman and rode around the neighborhood this was the only picture I got of him as he was trying to attack me!
Another on of our neighbors cooked hamburgers and hotdogs for all the trick or treater families in the neighborhood and showed a giant Dora Movie on their garage door. So besides getting treats you get dinner and a movie!
8 years ago




1 comment:
Wow, that's quite the neighborhood party. We have very few children in our complex so we had NO trick or treaters come to our door. We didn't in SF either, but there we were on the 4th floor so I didn't really expect it. I thought we might get some here, but alas no spooks at the door.
Post a Comment