Anna was so excited to wear her back pack but she loaded it so full of books that she kept tipping over so after some negotiation I was able to take 4 of the 8 books out.
Anna wanted me to get a picture of the back of her back pack.
Anna and her friend Kate pose for the camera before school.
Anna getting ready to enter the door of education! Only 15 more years until she enrolls at Harvard!




3 comments:
Wow, is Brianna already that old. It seems like just yesterday she was born. She is so adorable. Did you guys come up for the fair? Our kids finally start school on Monday! YEAH! I can't believe my Baby will be going to Kindergarten.
She's adready in preschool. That's crazy, but exciting. I wish I had went to a preschool with all those other exciting things to do.
haha..so cute!!!!
Post a Comment