8 years ago
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Summer time fun!
We have had a fun and busy summer! Over the 4th of July we were fortunate enough to travel to South Carolina and stay in a beautiful beach house on the South Carolina Coast courtesy of my Sister Sally and her husband Ladd. We had a blast riding kayaks in the intercoastal water way, boating on the carolina rivers and watching the fireworks over the Atlantic Ocean! The house was located on the Isle of Palms a cozy laid back beach town. The best part was hanging out with my sister and her family! I took my camera but forgot to take the memory card so my nieces took a lot of pictures and have chronicled the trip on their blogs so to see pictures of this amazing beach house and the activities we did see Emily or Lynsee's blog! A week after this trip we headed North for the Johnson Family Reunion. It was a lot of work but it was fun reconnecting with cousins from California. I hope to make it up North again for The Box Elder County Fair in August this was one of the agreed upon events that I could return home for every year once we moved to Saint George!! I hope all of you are having a fun safe summer I am excited for Fall and cooler temperatures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That trip sounds beautiful! I would love to stay in a beach house and relax!
Post a Comment