Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random pictures and thoughts of the Week!

I don't really have a theme or anything exciting to blog about just some random pictures and happenings that have gone on this week.




This is Brianna and Preston watching their new favorite cartoon show SCOOBY DOO. They get scared sometimes watching it but they love it!



Brianna has befriended a neighborhood cat and wanted to give it some milk. It now comes every evening to get more.



This is a BREAKING NEWS moment. Brianna has officially gotten off the bottle. This is a picture of the last bottle she had. As you can tell it has seen better days!



Brianna got a new pink potty chair and it has helped her immensely in her potty training process! I think we are almost there!



This is Brianna in her Mexican Senorita dress. We got it in Rosarito Beach, Mexico. If you are ever thinking about going to Rosarito Beach, DON'T GO! Choose nicer places like Cozumel or Cancun instead! Sorry if I have offended anyone from Rosarito Beach!


Finally this is a picture I took last night of one of our beautiful desert sunsets. The red cliffs at sunset light up like they are on fire!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Potty training, fun stuff! Macey will poop in the potty almost every time, however she tends to pee her diaper and than tell me she has to go. Fun stuff!

South Shore Salutations said...

I love the random pictures. They are fun to look at.