8 years ago
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I don't have anything too exciting to blog about this week so I thought I would take a picture of what I have been working on the past few months. Brianna is sitting on a old buffet that belonged to my Grandma Johnson. Mark and I decided that we wanted to restore it and so we have been carefully sanding it the past few months. It has been very time consuming but it is almost ready to be re stained. I think it is going to look really nice once the doors and shelves have been put in place with new hardware. I will take a picture of the finished product. My brothers and sisters will remember this is the buffet that held Grandma's cookie jar.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Brianna looks so cute! You will have to show a pictures when you get the buffet restored. I'm sure it will be beautiful.
Post a Comment