Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fair Time in Box Elder County!!

Now a lot of people make fun of me because I love my local County Fair but who cares I do love it and that's all there is to it! This weekend I journeyed up North with Brianna to see my Mom and attend the Box Elder County Fair. I forgot however to take very many pictures but trust me it was fun! Here is a picture of some of my family at the County Fair Parade in Tremonton.



Brianna and Grandma Smoot watching the parade. I think Brianna and I have been to about 4 parades this year, I have definitely filled my quota!!! You'll notice Grandma Smoot's arm is in a sling, she just had shoulder surgery but is doing really well! Brianna loves her Grandma!



While I was up North I got to visit with a few of my good friends. This is my friend Andrea and her family. We had a picnic at Merlin Olsen Park in Logan. I also got to have lunch with my friend Natalie Teeter. It was great to hang out with both of them if only for an hour!!



I loved this picture of Brianna and Grandma Smoot. They are both in their pj's finally relaxing after a busy day!!

2 comments:

South Shore Salutations said...

Looks like everyone had a great time at the fair! We definitely miss having a hamburger at the FB stand with the Corinne tomatoes!

Simply Smoot said...

I'm so glad you got to come up even though I didn't see you much, glad you could make the fair.