It is not quite the Box Elder County Fair but this weekend we loaded up and attended the Washington County Fair! I actually had to work at a booth at the fair so Mark and his brother Luke took Brianna to see the animals and ride a few of the "carnie" rides! The fair itself was actually a great fair but I have decided it is the family and friends that make the fair what it is. However Brianna had a great time! Mark and Luke are not really the county fair type but said the most entertaining thing they saw all night was (this is in their words) "white trash singing karaoke!" Needless to say there is something for everyone at the county fair!
Brianna already has a strong say in what she wants to wear. She chose this checkered pink skirt with the levi shirt which I thought was a fitting choice for the fair!
One more pose for the camera!

Video of Brianna on the merry-go-round
2 comments:
So fun! Brianna's already becoming quite the fashionist!
Brianna looks so cute. Whoever says that kids don't come with personalities intact has never had a child!
Post a Comment