A picture of baby Brianna and her tired and happy Momma!
Grandma Smoot holding Brianna the first day she was brought home from the hospital.
Brianna's first halloween, she was dressed as a duck
Brianna in her first Christmas dress!
This was Brianna dressed in her cute valentine dress, sorry you can't see it too well!
Brianna with on of her favorite people in the whole world Grandma Smoot!
This is Brianna in Orlando Florida for Lynsee and Mike's Wedding!
Brianna as a mini cheerleader!
Brianna in a snow hat that my friend made for her.
This was the day I gave in and gave her the first piece of licorice.
Brianna and her cousin Keaton, he is the only cousin around her age on the Smoot side of the family so we are very happy he came to our family!
Macey the Skunk and Brianna the Bee ready for trick or treating!
Hello little pumpkin!
Brianna with most of her girl cousin's at the Smoot Family Christmas Eve Party!
Brianna and her cousin Sadie.
Almost 2 and already listening to itunes!




3 comments:
SOOOOO cute. I had fun looking at all the pictures. It is amazing at how fast the time goes and at how fast they grow. it still seems like my kids should be her age.
I can't believe she is already 2 years old. She is getting so big. I can't wait to see her at the party on July 5.
Becky, you are so good at keeping your blog up to date. I loved seeing all the cute pictures of Brianna! I can't believe she is 2! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment