We have a few of these ugly plants in my yard and I wondered why they planted them but this Spring they have started sprouting out bright pink flowers so I guess I will keep them in the yard. I am not sure what the name of the plant is but they are planted all over Saint George. I miss working in my Brigham City yard. I love gardening and even pulling weeds. We only have a small yard in the front of the house and it only takes me 10 minutes to mow it. I know it is strange but I love to mow lawns! Mark said I could go around and volunteer to mow my neighbor's yards but I am afraid they will find me a bit weird!
8 years ago




2 comments:
You may find this weird, but I have never once mowed a lawn. I haven't even started a lawn mower before.
I think you should start your own mowing business! I little extra cash would be great. :)
I like to mow lawns too and I don't even have a blade of grass. Sometimes I like it when I am driving around and find someone who has just mowed their lawn. I can then take in a great big breath of it. You have got to love the plants that will grow in the desert. They will always surprise you with a flower when you least expect it.
Post a Comment