Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Weekend!

Mark and I had a nice weekend relaxing and watching conference. I loved conference especially this year. I am so thankful for our new prophet Thomas S. Monson. He is a humble and inspiring man. President Monson is near and dear to the Smoot family. He use to come goose hunting every fall on our farm for many years. I know he will be a wonderful leader for this church. Our family will pray for him to be strengthened as he takes on this enormous responsibility.

1 comment:

the yosts said...

Brianna is so cute... i have yet to join the blogging world but i have a ton of friends that blog like everyday. One friend has about 30 comments on every post.

If you want to check hers out it is EverydayRomneys.blogspot.com.

It is fun to see what you are up to!

...by the way this is your cuz Stacey