Monday, March 24, 2008

First of all we just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter this past Sunday. We had a great Easter weekend with Ken, Sharon and their family visiting. We feel so blessed to have such a great family and so many blessings! I wanted to say congrats to a bunch of our family members that have done some great things over the past couple of months! Congrats to Alex for first place in North Carolina State Wrestling! Congrats to Thatcher for getting his Eagle Scout. Congrats to Samantha for making it on the Box Elder High Drill Team. Congrats to Austin and Lindsey Udy on their new baby boy "Ren" and finally congrats to Clint and Amy Udy on their new baby boy "Tyler" We love you all and are very proud of you!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. That dentist's office is darling. Brianna is getting so big, it's been too long since we saw her last. We are still planning on coming down, heaven knows when. I will be in NC next week but maybe after I get back.