8 years ago
Monday, March 17, 2008
Finally on board with the Blogger World!!
Well I bit the bullet and started my own family blog site. I love looking at all my family's blog sites especially since moving away to Saint George!! I will try and keep mine up dated as much as possible and hopefully our life will seem somewhat exciting to someone!! The above tulip picture is to get you into the Spring Fever Mood. Mark took that picture at temple square last year! Spring has also hit Saint George and the tulips and daffadils are out and the pink blossoms on the trees are also bursting open. We love any visitors to come so give us a ring and we'll even wash the sheets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah, finally, I'm excited to keep track of ya!
Way to go Beck. We are excited to also keep up with y'all. Blogging is a lot of fun and it is my excuse for keeping a family journal. It is the only way I am going to keep one. HA HA.
Love the tulips....south is BEST!!!! Sally
Becky,
I'm glad that you have a blog now. I think it's an awesome way to stay in touch with everyone. I love the picture of the tulips. Mark really knows how to take a great picture, and Brianna is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment